Thank you for sharing your views with us
Please confirm your email address below to start our short survey
1. Do you believe that democracy is working as it should in the UK?
2. In one sentence, what’s your view on the state of democracy in the UK today?
3. The House of Lords has inflicted many defeats on the Government in recent weeks, including on the Elections Bill. But ultimately, the Government pushed through almost all its controversial legislation with only limited changes. How would you rate the effectiveness of the House of Lords in holding this Government to account?
4. What changes would you like to see to make the House of Lords a more effective 2nd chamber?
5. Which of the following campaigns would you most like to see Unlock Democracy working on in the coming months? (Tick as many as you like)
Limiting MPs' second jobs
House of Lords reform
Tackling lying in Parliament
Banning big money donations
If 'Other', please specify.
6. What lessons should Unlock Democracy learn from its campaign against the Elections Bill?
Submit your answers